Pay As You Go - Non-Contracted Technical Support
Do you prefer to seek technical support and assistance only after things have already gone wrong or need technical support now but don't want to be tied down to an annual service contract?
If you are a business or not-for-profit organisation based in Calderdale then we can help.
We can arrange for one of our friendly, experienced and qualified technicians to assist you, just contact us on Tel: 01422-845003 or email: email@example.com
- No call-out charge for organisations or businesses based in Calderdale.
- Site Visits are charged at only £45 per hour (or part of an hour) for businesses and £35 per hour for not-for-profits - for computer system repairs (not servers); or
- Equipment dropped off for repair at our workshop is charged at our Tech & Repair service rates (half-hour minimum period). A discount may be available for not-for-profit organisations and faith groups.
- All parts and upgrades are provided at cost (including new purchases).
- We can also provide you with a loan PC while your machine is repaired for only £2 per day.
- We promise a NO FIX, NO FEE Guarantee.
- An original invoice for parts and upgrades can be provided to verify costs and replaced parts can be returned if requested.
- Automatic registration for our Basic Support Package which gives you access to our ClientZone and specialist Knowledgebase.
Sorry, we cannot provide technical advice to non-contract clients, or on-site technical support to individuals at this time.
We do NOT believe Pay As You Go support is suitable for resolving Server problems. Please see our Network Support package for details of our recommended solution, however in emergencies, we may agree to provide temporary server support for a negotiated price.
For more information and a friendly no-obligation chat, please contact us.
For details, see our Fine Print.
Our Basic Support Package is FREE and provides not-for-profit organisations, volunteers and community staff with access to:
- Articles on how to resolve common technical problems.
- Information on how to create and design appropriate IT policies and procedures for your organisation.
- Advice on how to obtain free or reduced-cost software and equipment.
- Access to current I.T. information and advice.
Click here to sign up for Basic Support.
From those Friendly People at DOT-COMmunICaTions